Monday, December 28, 2009

Soul Bucket!!!


Missed old times!!huhu..

Walla!!

Min Ho of SHINee

Kyu Hun of Super Junior

Ok2..the reason why this post's called Soul Bucket is 'cuz i was watching Zeke n Luther while writing it..haha..a must-watch for all you who don't noe what to do when ur in front of the computer..xD!

As for tonite,im quite happy wif myself actually.Not only i manage to cook on my own,sekuali of nasik goreng paprik+leftovers of aym greng KFC (FIRST TIME MASAK NI!!WOHOO)n i finally found out d names of my fave mmbers in SuJu n SHINee..huhu,i noe,its sad rite..org len da tau name skali ngan no srat branok ag,aku bwu tau name..n pown xckap nk suke dh ea!haha..wse nk guling2 ah..bknnye pe,da muke tgk lbey krang je blake,kemalasn mlnde opmo time nk tau nme yeorg ni sape..huhu,tpi xpe..i knew wt i hd to noe..muahahaha!!

For d poem comp in madam's blog..i kinda found myself jotting stuff dat rhyms in my bedroom aftr Zohor prayers..shockin' mate!?kinda get d inspiration aftr i prayed..huhu..but its not finish yet..still in the process..hmm,dunno whethr should enter it,i mean,mine's not dat gud compared to others..let me think it over.

p.s:Still ngarut mlm ni..but hey,its my blog..i write watver i like..stop complaining!( for those who did ONLY!)haha..just messin' up..

0 comments:

Post a Comment